g500-B + m500 bevel geared motors
The efficient bevel geared motors are a compact, powerful drive unit and comply with efficiency classes IE2 and IE3.
Thanks to the bevel gearbox, they have high permissible radial forces, closely stepped ratios and low backlash.
- Highly efficient right-angle gearbox in a compact design
- Shaft dimensions in line with market standard and standardized flanges
- Can be used universally due to the market-oriented modular system
- Easy connection via terminal box or conventional plug-in connectors for fast commissioning
- Can be combined with i510 cabinet, i550 cabinet and i550 protec frequency inverters
Technical data and features
0.12 ... 55 kW
6 ... 20000 Nm
Maximum ratio: i=2935
2-, 3- and 4-stage