You can rely on:
- Scalable hardware in a comprehensive and open automation platform
- Modular software for efficient software engineering
- Open networking thanks to the use of market standards
- Solutions that meet the requirements of digitalization
- A thorough understanding of your machine from experienced experts in your sector
With Lenze FAST, our application template, you can combine intelligent standardized software modules for very different machine functions in a single template and thus create your machine software the easy way. This reduces your motion software engineering work by up to 80 %, which in turn leads to a considerable reduction in the time you need to develop the basic functions of your machine.
Lenze automation systems are open systems. Due to the use of market standards, we can network with the manufacturers of other control and drive systems at any time. This enables easy integration into higher-level line structures. This openness makes mechanical engineers and users confident of being able to adapt to changes in the future. Keep your core expertise in-house and hold onto your competitive advantage.
Mechanical engineering has always been characterized by a high degree of orientation to the customer, converting the needs of its customers into real technical solutions. With Industry 4.0, possibilities and new facets offering new opportunities arise from outside the known-world of mechanical engineering.
Anyone who cooperates with partners faster and more effectively and integrates these partners into their ongoing processes will always win in competition with others. Cooperative competence generates a level of expertise that has answers to end users' trends and the requirements that will be placed on the next generation of machines.
It creates technical solutions and innovations that bring decisive benefits:
- What benefits are most important for you
- What technical measures have already been taken?
- Where do your greatest challenges lie?
We look forward to talking to you about possible joint projects and opportunities for the future.