The intelligent i950 cabinet servo inverter can be easily integrated into modular machine solutions on the basis of prepared technology applications - parameterization instead of programming.
The same architecture, the same engineering and the use of the same application software, based on decades of application experience, dissolve the boundaries between centralized and decentralized motion control. Our FAST Application Software Toolbox becomes universally usable. If required, the pre-designed software modules can be very easily customized and extended.
In addition, the i950 cabinet servo inverter serves as a power extension of the i700 cabinet servo inverter in the Lenze automation system in the range from 22 to 110 kW.
The requirements of the Ecodesign Directive, Standard EN 50598-2, are met.
- Prepared technology applications, e.g. table positioning, electronic gearbox, winder
- One Cable Technology (OCT)
- Modular scalability for feedback system and fieldbus connections
- Autotuning function for quick and easy controller adjustment
- Integrated safety technology with a wide range of functions, complies with up to SIL 3/PL e Cat. 4
Technical data and features
0.37 ... 110 kW
1 AC 230 V
3 AC 230 V
3 AC 400 V
3 AC 480 V
4x digital input
1x digital output
1x analog input
Safe inputs for the connection of safety sensors
Safe outputs for safe feedback
Motor temperature monitoring
Resolver/multi-encoder input for feedback (motor)
Resolver/multi-encoder input for feedback (load)
One Cable Technology (OCT) via HIPERFACE DSL®
Connection of safety-rated encoder systems
Safety bus FSoE
PROFIsafe safety bus on PROFINET
Operation with safety PLC