The i550 motec frequency inverter in the power range of 0.37 ... 45 kW for motor and wall mounting in protection class IP66 is the optimal decentralized drive solution.
Fast mounting and easy commissioning thanks to user-friendly tools as well as connections for commercially available connectors are the focus of this inverter. Parameters, drive behavior and usability correspond to our proven frequency inverters. Rounded off by high energy efficiency, we thus offer a modern and sustainable drive solution.
The requirements of the Ecodesign Directive are met.
Application areas: Conveyor drives, traveling drives, winding drives, hoist drives, extruders, packaging machines, pumps, fans, ...
- Compact solution for decentralized drive technology, wall-mounted or motor-mounted
- High IP66 protection class for universal use even in harsh environments
- Fast mounting due to pluggable, standardized connections (plug & play)
- IO-Link master functionality for easy data exchange between IO-Link sensors and actuators
- Regenerative feedback mode integrated for very high energy efficiency - no brake resistor required
Technical data and features
|Technical data|| |
0.37 ... 45 kW
3 AC 230 V