- Designation – Software Engineer
- Qualifications: B.E. IT/ Comp Sc. / ECE / Electronics/MCA/MCS/ MSc with computer science
- Experience: 5 – 10 years
- Location: Pune
Skills & Technologies:
- Sound knowledge on object-oriented programming
- Experience on .Net framework with C#
- Experience with the Single Page Application (SPA) frameworks preferably Vue.js OR React.js OR Anuglar.js
- Willing to work on both desktop application development and web application development.
- Good analytical & requirement analysis skills
- Familiarity with OOAD use of UML for creation of high- and low-level software design.
- Familiarity with version control system such as Svn, ClearCase, Git, etc.
- Desktop applications development using WinForms OR WPF
- Experience with Typescript for front-end application development.
- Experience with ASP.net webservice/REST services
- Experience with microservices
- Experience with communication with hardware devices, via serial, Ethernet, OPC, Modbus
- Knowledge of SOLID principles and certain design patterns.
- Knowledge of branching and tagging\labelling processes in version control system.
- Familiarity with certain estimation techniques and software engineering lifecycle.
- Familiarity with unit testing frameworks such as Nunit, XUnit, etc.
- Good team player
- Good collaboration with other cross functional teams
- Open to learn and work on different/new technologies.
- Agile in nature
- Self-motivated and proactive
Role and Responsibilities:
- Own requirement and defect fixes with minimal supervision
- Analyze requirements and propose solutions
- Create software design by discussing with Lead
- Follow required software development processes as defined by Lead/Manager.
- Should be able to own the given task and be proactive in status reporting, risk identification etc.
- Should be flexible to context switch within different requirements assigned.
- Should be flexible to adopt and work on different technologies as required.
- Should be able to help and provide technical guidance to junior team members
Interested? Email your resume to human-resources.in(at)lenze.com