Work at Lenze
Lenze Polska Sp. z o. o. is the official representative of the international company Lenze, specializing in the field of machine automation. We are a leader in the field of drive technology and industrial automation. We support our customers in all phases of machine development.
Our world of work is people, their knowledge, commitment and ability to take on tasks. For more than 75 years, our employees have been contributing to Lenze's success.
Join us and become part of the Lenze team!
We are currently looking for people for two positions - we invite you to remote recruitment:
• sales engineer for north-western Poland. Area: Świnoujście-Koszalin-Chodzież-Gorzów
• sales engineer for north-eastern Poland. Area: Braniewo-Suwałki-Biała Podlaska-Płock
Conditions of employment:
- contract of employment
- mobile work
- acquiring new customers in a specific sales area
- technical and commercial support for current customers (selection of electric drives and industrial automation)
- intensive cooperation with Lenze Polska's internal sales and application departments.
- higher technical education (specialty: mechanical engineering, mechatronics, electronics, electrical engineering, automatics, electrics, mechanics)
- experience in working in a similar position
- knowledge of the industry (industrial automation, electric drives)
- knowledge of issues related to machine construction
- the ability to negotiate with the client
- knowledge of English or German.
- Driving license
- stable employment based on an employment contract
- full product training
- opportunity to work in a reputable, dynamically developing company
- attractive remuneration system adequate to the achieved results
- necessary work tools: company car, computer and telephone
- additional benefits (co-financing of sports activities, private medical care, integration meetings, co-financing of rest)
Are you interested in our job offer? Contact us!
Lenze Polska Sp. z o.o.
ul. Roździeńskiego 188b
Phone 32 203 97 73
In the submitted documents, please add the following clause: "I consent to the processing of my personal data for the purposes of the recruitment process (in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and in accordance with with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (GDPR).”