The efficient and compact synchronous bevel geared motors suitable for medium dynamics with good concentricity properties enable precise positioning with resolvers or single-cable encoders as feedback.
Thanks to the bevel gearbox, they have high permissible radial forces, closely stepped ratios and low backlash.
- Highly efficient right-angle gearbox in a compact design
- Shaft dimensions in line with market standard and standardized flanges
- Medium dynamics in a compact design
- Easy controllability by an advantageous ratio of the mass inertia of the load and that of the motor
- Adjusted for a combination with servo inverter
Technical data and features
2 ... 9.2 kW
22 ... 4300 Nm
Maximum ratio: i=2935
2-, 3- and 4-stage