Lenze is leading the way.
We make automation as easy and efficient as possible.
We know that the development, construction and management of machines are becoming ever more complex and challenging.
That is why we are providing advanced solutions now, today, with INTUITIVE AUTOMATION.
- Based on good partnership: Together we are thinking ahead and seize the opportunities of the digital transformation.
- Based on good engineering: End-to-end engineering process is key to efficiently develop machines for the smart factory.
- Now: We are already combining hardware, software and brainware to create immediately available solutions.
- Scalability supports modular machine concepts and represents a sound investment.
- Connectivity makes machine integration easy
- Reusable software modules reduce the time and effort spent on development
- Openness creates flexibility and greater leeway for decision-making
- Integrated safety functions provide protection from accidents and interrupted production
- Reduction in costs and time spent on integration
- Greater flexibility and versatility in the production systems
- New approach for the modularisation of lines and systems
- Save time and money with digital services and digital twins
- Efficient creation of an automation solution based on the machine function modules
- Fast cost transparency by transferring the selected products to the EASY Product Finder
- Faster creation of the PLC program through a PLC designer project prepared from the planning data
- From the gearbox and the control all the way up to the cloud
- Robotics, motion and logic in one control system
- With condition monitoring and OEE analysis
- Operation and monitoring by means of a tablet
- End-to-end development along a digital twin
The new i950 combines modern servo technology with the automation of the system.
In addition to outstanding servo characteristics, the i950 implements six technology applications (TA):
- TA Speed Control
- TA Synchronism with Mark Correction
- TA Table Positioning
- TA Winder with Dancer Position Control
- TA Electronic Gearbox
- TA Winder with Torque Control
This not only saves time, it also saves effort and costs.
- Fast and easy access to information relevant for service
- Fewer processing errors thanks to a standardised database
- Faster identification and elimination of faults
- Faster replacement of defective devices
- Secure backup of the machine configuration and firmware
- Stocking of spare parts according to specific needs
- Increased OEE and reduced process costs in service
For machine manufacturers, machine operators and component
manufacturers: our digital portfolio and our solutions support the
entire product lifecycle, from engineering and product development
to variant management, variant sales and marketing, production,
operation and service.
- Solutions for variant management, product configurators/CPQ solutions for sales and e-commerce
- Advice on variant management
- Development of individual customised cloud solutions and mobile apps
- Development of digital business models
- Modular IIoT platform and apps
- Agile development
- UX (user experience) consulting
- Asset management platform