i550 cabinet frequency inverter
The i550 cabinet frequency inverter is a compact control cabinet device with scalable functionality. The support of all common fieldbuses makes it universally applicable. It is versatile, reliable and easy to use.
The requirements of the Ecodesign Directive are met.
Application areas: Conveyor drives, traveling drives, winding drives, hoist drives, extruders, packaging machines, pumps, fans, ...
- Space saving design: 60 mm wide (up to 4 kW), 130 mm deep (up to 11 kW), with zero-clearance mounting.
- Innovative interaction (e.g. over WLAN) makes new record-breaking commissioning times and convenient diagnostics a reality.
- The modular design allows different product configurations – just as the machine requires
- Optionally available with "Safe Torque Off (STO)" with SIL 3 (EN IEC 62061/EN IEC 61508) and Performance Level e (EN ISO 13849-1)
- For the greatest possible flexibility available as a complete device or in individual parts (Power Unit, Control Unit and Safety Unit)
Technical data and features
0.25 ... 132 kW
1 AC 120 V
1 AC 230 V
3 AC 230 V
3 AC 400 V
3 AC 480 V
5x digital input
1x digital output
2x analog input
1x analog output
1x NO/NC relay
Motor temperature monitoring