How can the FIF IN/OUT words W1 to W4 be linked?
For the field bus function modules Profibus-DP (E82ZAFPC) Interbus (E82ZAFIC) and Lecom-B (E82ZAFLC), process data are assigned using the codes L-C1510 (process input data master) and L-C1511 (process output data master). Both codes offer a number of possible choices (control words, status words, frequency setpoint, actual frequency, etc.).
You can also use free words (FIF IN/OUT W1-W4).
FIF IN W1-W4 (Lenze code L-C1511 selection 13-16):
- W1 and W2 can either be linked binary (L-C0410, L-C0415, L-C0417, L-C0418) or analog (L-C0412, L-C0419, L-C0421) in the controller.
- W3 and W4 can only be linked analog (L-C0412, L-C0419, L-C0421).
: Thanks to this possible selection, signals can be assigned several times in the controller.
FIF OUT W1-W4 (Lenze code L-C1510 selection 13-16):
- W1 can be linked binary via code L-C0417 (FB STAT1) or analog via L-C0421/3.
- W2 can be linked binary via code L-C0418 (FB STAT2) or analog via L-C0421/4.
- W3 can only be linked analog via L-C0421/5.
- W4 can only be linked analog via L-C0421/6.
: Words 1 and 2 can be used as binary and analog signals. If, eg. W1 is used as analog signal, no link is possible at codes L-C0417/x, otherwise the word would have a double assignment.
Every signal must only be entered once in codes L-C1511/1 - L-C1511/10.