The "L-force Backup & Restore" program will be used in order to save, restore or actualise the data stored on the Lenze c300, p300, 3200C and p500 controllers by means of an USB stick:
- Backup: save data into a backup file
- Restore: restore data saved in a backup file
- Update: actualise the runtime software
- Microsoft® Windows® XP (32-bit) from SP3 / Windows® 7 (32- and 64-bit) / Windows® 8.x / Windows® 10
- Microsoft.NET Framework 2.0
- L-force c300, p300 controller with firmware V3.8 and higher
- L-force 3200C controller with firmware V3.1 and higher
- L-force p500 controller with firmware V3.3 and higher
- Versions-History Backup and Restore V3.x: Information on function extensions of Backup&Restore.
- Lenze Software may contain software elements that are licensed as free software or open source. The licensing terms and conditions of the open source software components used in this product are included in the package offered here for downloading. They can be found in the "License" directory once you have downloaded and extracted the file.
- On Windows® 7, Windows® 8.x and Windows® 10 you will have to start the application with administrator rights.
How to install the current full version of L-force Backup & Restore:
Unpack the zip file into an optional directory on your PC.
Start the setup file 'Lenze_L-force_BackupRestore_22.214.171.124_setup.exe' and follow the installation instructions.
- Save the following file to an optional directory on your PC: