The engineering software
'Engineer' could be used for project planning and configuration up to operation of L-force automation and drive products from Lenze.
Version history : Information on function extensions of Engineer.
- Please note the instructions for installing in the AKB article 'Notes on installing L-force Engineer'.
- Some features of the tool require the installation of a paid license (see AKB article 'Overview of the licensed functions of the L-force Engineer').
To bridge the delivery time, the full range of functions can be tested free of charge for 30 days even without a license.
The subsequent installation of a license can then be done with the EASY Navigator, which is installed together with the tool.
- Microsoft® Windows® 10 (incl. Windows ® 10 IoT Enterprise) / Windows® 7 (32 and 64 Bit) / Windows® Server 2016 / Windows® Server 2008 R2
- PC with Intel® compatible processor as of 1,4GHz, 4GB RAM, 10GB HDD or equivalent
- minimum display resolution of 1024 x 768 pixels (@ Windows 7/8: text size 100% / 96 DPI = "smaller" or 150% = "greater")
- Internet connection for file transfer from http://update.lenze.com
- Close all Lenze software.
- Save the following file on your PC:
Engineer_V231.zip (360 MB)
- Unpack the ZIP file in any directory on your PC.
- In the extracted directory start the setup.exe file.
- Follow the installation instructions.