The engineering software
'Engineer' could be used for project planning and configuration up to operation of L-force automation and drive products from Lenze.
Version history : Information on function extensions of Engineer.
- It is recommended to execute the setup file on the local computer. When executing the setup file directly from a network drive, it may happen that existing antivirus software erroneously displays a risk.
- The installation program requires the installation of .NET Framework 4.7 and will install it if necessary. PCs running Windows® 7 must have the latest Service Pack and Internet Explorer installed. If the installation of the .NET Framework terminates with an error message, start the .NET Framework 4.7 Setup manually from the "Prerequisites" directory before installing the Engineer and follow the instructions.
- Different installations can be executed:
- Engineer V2.30
- Full version of Engineer V2.30.
- A licence is required for being able to use the full range of functions, but it can be tested 30-days free of charge.
- The AKB article Offline packages for Lenze engineering tools describes how to create the necessary files (packages) for PCs that do not have an Internet connection.
- Microsoft® Windows® 10 (incl. Windows ® 10 IoT Enterprise) / Windows® 7 (32 and 64 Bit) / Windows® Server 2016 / Windows® Server 2008 R2
- IBM-compatible PC with Intel® processor as of 1,4GHz, 4GB RAM, 10GB HDD or equivalent
- minimum display resolution of 1024 x 768 pixels (@ Windows 7/8: text size 100% / 96 DPI = "smaller" or 150% = "greater")
- Internet connection for file transfer from http://update.lenze.com
- Close all Lenze software.
- Save the following file on your PC:
Engineer_V230.zip (352 MB)
- Unpack the ZIP file in any directory on your PC.
- In the extracted directory start the setup.exe file.
- Follow the installation instructions.