The engineering software
supports service technicians during commissioning and maintenance work.
Version history: Information on function extensions.
- For the installation administrator rights are required.
- The installation program requires the installation of .NET Framework 4.7 and will install it if necessary. PCs running Windows® 7 must have the latest Service Pack and Internet Explorer installed. If the installation of the .NET Framework terminates with an error message, start the .NET Framework 4.7 Setup manually from the "Prerequisites" directory before installing the EASY Starter and follow the instructions.
- It is recommended to execute the setup file on the local computer. When executing the setup file directly from a network drive, it may happen that existing antivirus software erroneously displays a risk.
- Licence key: A licence is required for being able to use the full range of functions, but it can be tested 30-days free of charge.
- The AKB article Offline packages for Lenze engineering tools describes how to create the necessary files (packages) for PCs that do not have an Internet connection.
- Microsoft® Windows® 10 (incl. Windows ® 10 IoT Enterprise) / Windows® 7 (32 and 64 Bit) / Windows® Server 2016 / Windows® Server 2008 R2
- IBM compatible PC with Intel® processor as of 1GHz, 4GB RAM, 10GB HDD or equivalent
- minimum display resolution of 1024 x 768 pixels
- Internet connection for file transfer from http://update.lenze.com
Unpack the ZIP file in any directory on your PC. In the extracted directory start the
setup.exe file. Follow the installation instructions.
- Close all Lenze software tools.
- Save the file in any directory on your PC: