The engineering software
'EASY Starter' supports service technicians during commissioning and maintenance work.
Version history: Information on function extensions.
- Please note the instructions for installation in the AKB article 'Notes on installing EASY Starter'.
- Some features of the tool require the installation of a paid license (see also Overview of licensed EASY Starter functions).
This license can be ordered as a separate product and includes a license number to be entered during installation.
To bridge the delivery time, the full range of functions can be tested free of charge for 30 days even without a license.
The subsequent installation of a license can then be done with the EASY Navigator, which is installed together with the tool.
- Microsoft® Windows® 10 (incl. Windows ® 10 IoT Enterprise) / Windows® 7 (32 and 64 Bit) / Windows® Server 2016 / Windows® Server 2008 R2
- PC with Intel® compatible processor as of 1GHz, 4GB RAM, 10GB HDD or equivalent
- minimum display resolution of 1024 x 768 pixels
- Internet connection for file transfer from http://update.lenze.com
Unpack the ZIP file in any directory on your PC. In the extracted directory start the Lenze EASY Starter Setup 22.214.171.12421.exe file. Follow the installation instructions.
- Close all Lenze software tools.
- Save the file in any directory on your PC: