Lenze software tool PLC Designer for programming and commissioning of Lenze PLC products.
Easy programming and commissioning in line with IEC 61131-3 with
and additional features.
- Version history PLC Designer: Information on function extensions of PLC Designer.
- Different installations can be executed:
- PLC Designer V3.18
- Full version of PLC Designer V3.18
- Service Pack 1 of PLC Designer V3.18
- A licence is required for being able to use the full range of functions, but it can be tested 30-days free of charge.
- Lenze Packages (offline installation in case of no internet connection).
- If the PLC Designer installation is aborted without error message, please check if the installed virus scanner blocks the execution of the installation file.
- The symbol configuration file created by the PLC Designer V3.13 will be supported by VisiWinNET V18.104.22.168.
- Lenze Software may contain software elements that are licensed as free software or open source. The licensing terms and conditions of the open source software components used in this product are included in the package offered here for downloading. They can be found in the "License" directory once you have downloaded and extracted the file.
- Please follow the notes on the PLC Designer Safety in document 'BB C250-S CODESYS_v1-1_EN-EN.PDF', which can be found in the installation directory of the PLC Designer:
\Program Files (x86)\Lenze\PlcDesigner\22.214.171.12401\PlcDesigner\Documentation
- Microsoft® Windows® 10 / Windows® 8.x / Windows® 7 (32 and 64 Bit)
- IBM-compatible PC with Intel® processor as of 1,4GHz, 4GB RAM (8GB recommended), 2GB HDD or equivalent
- minimum display resolution of 1024 x 768 pixels (@ Windows 7/8: text size 100% / 96 DPI = "smaller" or 150% = "greater")
- Internet connection for file transfer from http://update.lenze.com
- system requirements for PLC Designer Safety:
- Microsoft® Windows® 10 (64 Bit) / Microsoft® Windows® 7 (64 Bit)
PLC Designer Safety will not be installed on other operating systems.
- display resolution: 96 DPI
Unpack the ZIP file in any directory on your PC. Please make sure, that the path of the directory has not more than 116 characters.In the extracted directory start the Lenze_L-force_PlcDesigner_126.96.36.19901_setup.exe file.Follow the installation instructions.In case of no internet connection during the installation process, no software updates could be carried out via Lenze »EASY Package Manager« automatically. You can install the necessary file (packages) via the AKB article Offline packages for Lenze engineering tools.For the installation of the Service Pack 1 save the following file on your PCUnpack the ZIP file in any directory on your PC.In the extracted directory start the Setup_PLCD_3_18_SP1.exe file.Follow the installation instructions.
Close all Lenze software.
Save the following file on your PC