Drive Sizing for your machine - As Easy as That
The Drive Solution Designer (DSD) supports the planner of a machine to design in a very easy way not only the right drive solution but also the optimal drive solution with regard to energy consumption. DSD provides more efficiency in the planning process. With DSD it is possible to design multi-axis-applications with coordinated movements. The supply components can then be dimensioned appropriately. The energy efficiency analysis for single-axis and multi-axis applications makes it possible to create real Lenze BlueGreen solutions: Whether power requirement, power recovery, energy exchange, component losses or cost-effectiveness, DSD holds the data. Precise calculations ensure reliable figures when comparing alternative solutions with each other.
Your benefit of the new version V4.6: Simplifying the engineering by
- Availability of synchronous servo motors m850 with gearbox g500
- Availability of synchronous servo motors MCS with g500 and blower
- Availability of smart geared motors g500-B
- Extension of inverter i550 and servo inverter i950 up to 110kW
- Improved ease of use:
- Online configuration of product options based on EASY Product Finder (EPF).
- Transfer of baskets with configured products from DSD to EPF
Getting started straightaway:
You can use DSD free of charge. You just need to perform the download, install DSD and register.
- Microsoft® Windows® Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (32 + 64 Bit each)
- IBM-compatible PC with Intel® Pentium® processor as of 600 MHz
- 450 MB RAM (1000 MB is recommended)
- 5 GB free hard disk capacity
- Min. resolution of 1280 x 900 pixels (with 256 or more displayable colours)
- It is recommended not to exceed a resolution of 2000 x 1000 pixels.
Information on function restrictions and remedies of defects can be obtained from the current Release Notes. DSD V4.6 can be installed in parallel with older versions.
How to install the current version
Note: Administrator rights are required for installation
Installation of the current version.
- Save the file Setup_DSD_V18.104.22.168.zip (818 MB) in any directory of your PC.
- Unpack the ZIP file in any directory of your PC.
- Close all DSD versions in case they have been started already.
- Start the file Setup_DSD_V22.214.171.124.exe file and follow the installation instructions.