Lenze in Slovakia
Beginning to do business in the country was an extremely important move for Lenze at a very early stage.
As long ago as 1980, the company started to service the market at a time when the country was stilled called Czechoslovakia.
Lenze Antriebstechnik in Austria acted as the partner for the company's customers there.
From 2006 onwards, Lenze's own staff took over market operations in Slovakia.
Due to the rapid growth of business, Lenze Slovakia, s.r.o, a 100% subsidiary of the Lenze Austria Group and located in Nové Mesto nad Váhom, was established in 2011.
From here, all our customers' requirements and enquiries are processed - from simple technical tasks to complex drive solutions.
Our team, consisting of sales engineers working in the office and the field, as well as application engineers and service specialists, provides you with reliable and competent support - when necessary, 24 hours a day.
The complete range of drive technology products is supplied from the largest drive technology assembly plant in Austria - with headquarters in Asten.
Our contacts at a glance
Lenze Performance Partner System Integration
The company ekoenergo automatizačná technika s.r.o. is acting on the Slovak market and is engaged in computerized control systems and related drives for machines and technologies, optical inspection systems and their control, designing in the field of automation, switchboard production in automation technology field, cutting and rewinding machines.
Our ambition is having satisfied customers, by means of stability, reliability, responsibility and above all openness. The Company provides comprehensive services from consulting through project preparation, creation of application software or modification, production of components, integration and staff training up to after-sales service.
Areas of activity:
- computerized control systems in production and technological processes and services,
- innovative drive solutions for machine and technology control,
- measuring and inspection optical systems for maximum capacity utilization,
- production of switchboards for automation, process and drive technology,
- production of dedicated machinery, line components and products according to customer´s requirements,
- range of products in paper, rubber, printing and textile industries,
- designing in the field of automation (including visualization systems), drives (asynchronous motors, servo motors, frequency inverters, soft starters and gearboxes) and dedicated machines,
- provision of advice and technical support in automation, drive technology and safety of machinery.