Hannover Messe 2020
What our experts would have shown you.
Dear customers and partners
As you can see from the media, Hannover Messe 2020 is not taking place.
Even without Hannover Messe, Lenze is ready to support you in your individual challenges with its expertise in automation.
We would like to present our solutions and ideas that we would have presented at the fair. Arrange your meeting and consultation appointment now, by telephone or Skype if you wish. Let's take the opportunity to concentrate fully on your tasks and challenges - this time away from the hustle and bustle of the fair, but perhaps no less valuable for that very reason.
Or meet our experts in our weekly live webcast
The trends in mechanical engineering are challenging you more and more. For us, this is the basis for developing the right solutions for you.
No matter whether it's digitalization in the engineering process, securing and optimizing the ongoing operation of plants and machines or the requirements for future-proof and energy-efficient machines - get to know our innovations.
Use the live webcast for concrete questions and discussions.
Discover our highlights
From idea to production
Intelligent and connected – moving towards the smart factory.
Discover digital engineering by Lenze
Already today we can offer you a continuous tool chain for your entire engineering process. We make automation as easy and efficient as possible: with end-to-end solutions, clear interfaces, and open standards.
EASY: The right software tool for every task
FAST: Efficient software engineering thanks to ready-made software modules.
Lenze: Excellent advice from the planning stage through to aftersales.
Heading into the future
Move another step closer to the smart factory and take the digital transformation route in your development and construction of machines. Lenze‘s digital engineering accelerates the process of achieving Industry 4.0.
Accelerating your process.
- Scalability supports modular machine concepts and represents a sound investment.
- Connectivity makes machine integration easy
- Reusable software modules reduce the time and effort spent on development
- Openness creates flexibility and greater leeway for decision-making
- Integrated safety functions provide protection from accidents and interrupted production
- IT meets OT: the new generation of controllers meets the increasing requirements of Industry 4.0
- Save time and money with digital services and digital twins
- Efficient creation of an automation solution based on the machine function modules
- Fast cost transparency by transferring the selected products to the EASY Product Finder
- Faster creation of the PLC program through a PLC designer project prepared from the planning data
The Asset Administration Shell (AAS) is not just some theoretical concept, it provides genuine support in industrial automation. This is precisely what customers can see in operation at the Lenze stand, live.
- The AAS collects the relevant data for every asset, e.g. descriptions of the mechanical and electrical properties, documentation and certificates, software, description of performance.
- This pool of information serves as a basis for the applications within the framework of Industry 4.0 and it must therefore meet certain standards.
- No Industry 4.0 without AAS: the end-to-end use of data is made possible by the Lenze EASY System Designer.
- Reduction in costs and time spent on integration
- Greater flexibility and versatility in the production systems
- New approach for the modularisation of lines and systems
Collecting and interpreting the available data is already a sound way of monitoring the condition of machines. Lenze shows this approach at work in a simulation with the help of a digital twin.
- The interpretation of the data is based on knowledge of the machine.
- The real-time data are made available through the X4 Remote gateway.
- For complex machines, we are showing a condition monitoring approach that uses artificial intelligence (AI).
- Fast and easy access to information relevant for service
- Fewer processing errors thanks to a standardised database
- Faster identification and elimination of faults
- Faster replacement of defective devices
- Secure backup of the machine configuration and firmware
- Stocking of spare parts according to specific needs
- Increased OEE and reduced process costs in service
- From the gearbox and the control all the way up to the cloud
- Robotics, motion and logic in one control system
- With condition monitoring and OEE analysis
- Operation and monitoring by means of a tablet
- End-to-end development along a digital twin
The i550 protec is really tough.
Thanks to the high protection class IP66 it is optimally equipped for demanding applications:
- Whether conditions are dusty or wet, it can handle it all without any problems.
- Its housing protects the technology inside - the performance is consistently good
- Because it is so compact, decentralised solutions are now possible where previously only control cabinet variants were available
- As the first decentralised inverter on the market, it fulfils the IO-Link standard and thus facilitates series commissioning
- The i550 protec is available up to 11 kW (expansion to 75 kW planned)
Ecodesign Directive – for a green Europe.
The Ecodesign Directive – also known as the ErP Directive – imposes new minimum efficiency levels for electric motors and reduces the previous exceptions. If you sell machines with electric motors within Europe, they must meet the higher energy efficiency requirements from July 1, 2021.
This represents an opportunity to optimize the energy balance of your machine. For your support, we have compiled valuable information on our ecodesign page, such as country fact sheets with the individual country requirements worldwide or detailed FAQs.
Watch our film to get a quick and compact overview of what the Ecodesign Directive is all about and what this regulation has to do with you. You will also find out when to take action with regard to the electric motors you use and how we can support you in this. Download the Lenze Ecodesign checklist to check step by step, which of your electric motors fall within the scope of the Ecodesign Directive and how to switch to a future-proof solution.
About Hannover Messe
HANNOVER MESSE is the most important international platform and hot spot for industrial transformation.
The megatrends of digitalization, individualization and climate protection are the key drivers of industrial change in our times. The industrial transformation unfolding around us is moving at great speed and is immensely disruptive. It is bringing radical change to industrial communication, product development, production and logistics, and this in turn is driving demand-side behavior, with industrial customers now facing very different needs and challenges than only a few years ago.
Please find more information here: www.hannovermesse.de/en