Since 2006 we are based in the Slovak market.
The branch Lenze Slovakia, s.r.o. was established in 2011 due to the rapidly growing business. It was based in Nové Mesto nad Váhom and it is a 100% subsidiary of Lenze Austria.
Because of the better logistical situation our office has moved to Trnava in 2019.
From here all the requirements of our customers are processed, from simple technical tasks to complex project solutions.
As a competent team consisting of technicians and the external sales, we provide reliable support whenever you need it.
Deliveries of complete drives are shipped mainly from the assembly plant in Austria - based in Asten.
We are also ready for fast deliveries from our own internal stock.
The company ekoenergo automatizačná technika s.r.o. is acting on the Slovak market and is engaged in computerized control systems and related drives for machines and technologies, optical inspection systems and their control, designing in the field of automation, switchboard production in automation technology field, cutting and rewinding machines.
Our ambition is having satisfied customers, by means of stability, reliability, responsibility and above all openness. The Company provides comprehensive services from consulting through project preparation, creation of application software or modification, production of components, integration and staff training up to after-sales service.
Areas of activity:
- computerized control systems in production and technological processes and services,
- innovative drive solutions for machine and technology control,
- measuring and inspection optical systems for maximum capacity utilization,
- production of switchboards for automation, process and drive technology,
- production of dedicated machinery, line components and products according to customer´s requirements,
- range of products in paper, rubber, printing and textile industries,
- designing in the field of automation (including visualization systems), drives (asynchronous motors, servo motors, frequency inverters, soft starters and gearboxes) and dedicated machines,
- provision of advice and technical support in automation, drive technology and safety of machinery.