Once a pioneer,
always a pioneer.
We make automation intuitive.
Lenze is leading the way.
We make automation as easy and efficient as possible.
That was it: Hanover Fair 2019!
Thanks you all for your visit. We are looking forward to see you next year at Hanover Fair 2020!
Have a look at and get some impressions of the week:
The motto of this year’s Hannover Messe – Home of Industrial Pioneers – has long been a maxim that inspires the way our company works.
We know that the development, construction and management of machines are becoming ever more complex and challenging.
That is why we are providing advanced solutions now, today, with INTUITIVE AUTOMATION.
- Based on good partnership: Together we are thinking ahead and seize the opportunities of the digital transformation.
- Based on good engineering: End-to-end engineering process is key to efficiently develop machines for the smart factory.
- Now: We are already combining hardware, software and brainware to create immediately available solutions.
Automation goes blue.
Here you can see once again what exciting topics were discussed at the trade fair:
- Scalability supports modular machine concepts and represents a sound investment.
- Connectivity makes machine integration easy
- Reusable software modules reduce the time and effort spent on development
- Openness creates flexibility and greater leeway for decision-making
- Integrated safety functions provide protection from accidents and interrupted production
Martin Kluge and Roland Dunker are your experts on this subject at our stand, and they can explain, for example, how our system can be flexibly adapted to your machine.
- Reduction in costs and time spent on integration
- Greater flexibility and versatility in the production systems
- New approach for the modularisation of lines and systems
Patrick Bruder and Konrad Cop are your experts on this subject at our stand, and they can explain, for example, how our comprehensive domain knowledge of applications, software and hardware comes together in this solution.
- Save time and money with digital services and digital twins
- Efficient creation of an automation solution based on the machine function modules
- Fast cost transparency by transferring the selected products to the EASY Product Finder
- Faster creation of the PLC program through a PLC designer project prepared from the planning data
Olaf Götz and Michael May are your experts on this subject at our stand, and they can explain, for example, how we can speed up your entire engineering process.
- From the gearbox and the control all the way up to the cloud
- Robotics, motion and logic in one control system
- With condition monitoring and OEE analysis
- Operation and monitoring by means of a tablet
- End-to-end development along a digital twin
Detlef Stork is your expert on this topic at our stand, and he can explain, for example, how the digital twin is used in commissioning a machine.
The new i950 combines modern servo technology with the automation of the system.
In addition to outstanding servo characteristics, the i950 implements six technology applications (TA):
- TA Speed Control
- TA Synchronism with Mark Correction
- TA Table Positioning
- TA Winder with Dancer Position Control
- TA Electronic Gearbox
- TA Winder with Torque Control
This not only saves time, it also saves effort and costs.
Daniel Lindemann is your expert on this topic at our stand. He is the one to explain how Lenze opens a new chapter in automation.
- Fast and easy access to information relevant for service
- Fewer processing errors thanks to a standardised database
- Faster identification and elimination of faults
- Faster replacement of defective devices
- Secure backup of the machine configuration and firmware
- Stocking of spare parts according to specific needs
- Increased OEE and reduced process costs in service
André Luhmann is your expert on this subject at our stand, and he can explain, for example, how you can quickly inventorise your assets with a smartphone app.
For machine manufacturers, machine operators and component
manufacturers: our digital portfolio and our solutions support the
entire product lifecycle, from engineering and product development
to variant management, variant sales and marketing, production,
operation and service.
- Solutions for variant management, product configurators/CPQ solutions for sales and e-commerce
- Advice on variant management
- Development of individual customised cloud solutions and mobile apps
- Development of digital business models
- Modular IIoT platform and apps
- Agile development
- UX (user experience) consulting
- Asset management platform
Klaas Nebuhr and Edgar Schüber are your experts on this subject at our stand, and they can explain, for example, how your company too can successfully achieve digital transformation.
The best coffee at the Hannover Messe!
We are looking forward to your visit to our stand. Come and experience the latest innovations and enjoy the most delicious barista coffee on offer at the Hannover Messe.
Your Lenze Team
Even more Lenze solutions at HM 2019
You can talk to us about other innovative Lenze solutions at the following partner stands:
DC-INDUSTRIE joint stand
Energy transition meets Industrie 4.0
Hall 12, Stand C57
Here we use a model system to show you why direct current (DC) is seen as a key technology for the integration of energy storage systems and sources of regenerative energy in production processes, and what benefits there are for you as a machine manufacturer and plant operator in the open approach that we support.
DC-INDUSTRIE is a joint project funded by the German Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy, and its aim is to reshape the energy supply of industrial plants by using a smart, open DC network and to digitalise the industrial energy supply architecture. Along with Lenze, 20 other industrial companies, four research institutes and the ZVEI are jointly working on this energy system of the future.
"it's OWL" joint stand
From machine learning and big data to the digital twin
Hall 16, Stand A04
Using materials-handling applications from intralogistics, we show how cloud-based services and machine learning processes can make machine maintenance easier, increase machine availability, and minimise the cost of maintenance and repair.
The "it's OWL" (Intelligent Technical Systems OstWestfalen-Lippe) technology network consists of over 180 collaborating companies, universities, scientific competence centres, and companies with business links in the Ostwestfalen-Lippe region in Germany. The network has already implemented more than 50 projects as part of the German Federal Ministry for Education and Research clusters of excellence competition. Lenze is currently participating as a core company in 3 research projects relating to the digital twin, the interoperable digital infrastructure, and machine learning.
InnoServPro one-day results conference, Deutsche Messe Technology Academy GmbH
Innovative service products for individualised availability-oriented business models for capital goods
Pavilion 36, Thursday, 04.04.2019 (from 09:00 till 16:30)
Lenze has been participating in a joint project to create new business models with a range of services and solutions to ensure the availability of industrial machines. The results conference will show what a systems provider like Lenze can contribute to the value-added network in order to organise the machine maintenance of the future efficiently.
InnoServPro is a joint project funded by the German Federal Ministry for Education and Research. Lenze subsidiary bhn is one of 13 industrial companies working with four research institutes on the development of innovative service products and new availability-oriented business models.