Our automation experts
are still there for you.
Dear customers and partners
As you can see from the media, AMPER 2020 is not taking place.
But even without AMPER, Lenze is ready to support you in your individual challenges with its expertise in automation.
We would like to present our solutions and ideas that we would have presented at the fair. Arrange your meeting and consultation appointment now, by telephone or Skype if you wish. Let's take the opportunity to concentrate fully on your tasks and challenges - this time away from the hustle and bustle of the fair, but perhaps no less valuable for that very reason.
Discover digital engineering by Lenze
Already today we can offer you a continuous tool chain for your entire engineering process.
We make automation as easy and efficient as possible: with end-to-end solutions, clear interfaces, and open standards.
EASY: The right software tool for every task
FAST: Efficient software engineering thanks to ready-made software modules.
Lenze: Excellent advice from the planning stage through to aftersales.
Heading into the future
Move another step closer to the smart factory and take the digital transformation route in your development and construction of machines. Lenze's digital engineering accelerates the process of achieving Industry 4.0.
Accelerating your process.
- Scalability supports modular machine concepts and represents a sound investment.
- Connectivity makes machine integration easy
- Reusable software modules reduce the time and effort spent on development
- Openness creates flexibility and greater leeway for decision-making
- Integrated safety functions provide protection from accidents and interrupted production
- IT meets OT: the new generation of controllers meets the increasing requirements of
- Save time and money with digital services and digital twins
- Efficient creation of an automation solution based on the machine function modules
- Fast cost transparency by transferring the selected products to the EASY Product Finder
- Faster creation of the PLC program through a PLC designer project prepared from the planning data
Collecting and interpreting the available data is already a sound way of monitoring the condition of machines. Lenze shows this approach at work in a simulation with the help of a digital twin.
- The interpretation of the data is based on knowledge of the machine.
- The real-time data are made available through the X4 Remote gateway.
- For complex machines, we are showing a condition monitoring approach that uses artificial intelligence (AI).
The i550 protec is really tough. Thanks to the high protection class IP 66 it is optimally equipped for demanding applications.
- Whether conditions are dusty or wet, it can handle it all without any problems.
- Its housing protects the technology inside - the performance is consistently good
- Because it is so compact, decentralised solutions are now possible where previously only control cabinet variants were available
- As the first decentralised inverter on the market, it fulfils the IO-Link standard and thus facilitates series commissioning
- The i550 protec is available up to 75 kW