Energy efficient with Lenze BlueGreen Solutions
On the basis of a holistic consideration of the tasks involved, we show you how the energy efficiency of your drive applications can be increased with intelligent drive and automation technology. We also assist you regarding adherence to important standards and laws.
Three approaches are pursued in order to increase the energy efficiency of drives:
1. Using electrical energy intelligently: as little as possible
- Dimensioning according to needs
- Controlled operation (frequency inverter)
- Energy-efficient motion control
2. Converting energy with a high degree of efficiency
- Components with a high degree of efficiency (motors, gearboxes)
3. Using recovered braking energy
- Energy exchange between several drives
- Temporary storage of braking energy
- Regeneration of braking energy
Efficient drive sizing with Drive Solution Designer (DSD)
Intelligent drive sizing is a prerequisite for an exactly dimensioned and therefore small-as-possible drive solution with just the right components. Thanks to Drive Solution Designer (DSD) potential energy savings can be seen at a glance and are documented in the Energy Performance Certificate. A clear comparison of different solutions is also made easy.
After all, the DSD provides a simple view of complex sizing knowledge, with well-founded expertise of drive applications such as drive physics, variants or energy efficiency. Drives are sized based on calculations with individual process data and speed profiles, taking the complete structure of the drive into consideration for the requirements of the machine.
In DSD training we are happy to teach you more about how to use this engineering tool with ease.