at IMHX – September 2019 –
Visit Lenze at IMHX 2019.
From 24 to 27 September at the NEC Birmingham in Hall 20 Stand C125
The best mechatronic solutions from the leading intralogistics drive and automation specialist, the technology choice for OEMs and SIs all over the world.
With more than 70 years experience, extensive industry know-how and a worldwide network of experts, we work with our customers to develop the best solutions for reliable material flow - from small materials handling applications to complex logistics systems.
Tailored to individual requirements and concepts, we support customers from the initial idea to manufacture through to commissioning.
- Experienced industry experts understand your requirements
- Innovative hardware and software support the development of energy-efficient solutions
- Use of open standards
- Global production with uniform Lenze quality standards
- Worldwide efficient logistics supporting customers on an international scale
- Global service network and training
- International customer support
Intralogistics goes blue.
As a leader in outstanding mechatronic solutions there's a lot to discover from Lenze at IMHX:
Our topics at the IMHX 2019
Lenze Smart Motor
Lenze Smart Motor offers a complete, scalable mechatronic drive system combining motor, gear unit and electronic drive in one incredibly easy-to-use package.
Offering drive variant reduction and endless retro-fit possibilities.
- One device - combining motor, gear unit and electronic drive.
- Up to 4 times full load torque during start-up.
- Freely adjustable speed, direction & acceleration via the NFC port on a Smartphone.
- Integrated EcoMode energy saving function.
Lenze - A leader in conveyor technology
Outstanding mechatronic solutions for horizontal conveying - the Lenze Smart g350-B geared motor.
Standardised and proven global mechatronic solutions for goods from 20 kg to 350 kg.
- Freely adjustable speed, direction and acceleration reduces the number of variants
- Wide operating temperature range -30 - + 40°C
- Integrated soft start functionality
- Reduced wiring due to electronic contactor and motor protection function
- Outstanding energy efficiency
- Operation via NFC-enabled smartphone and Lenze App
- Maintenance and wear-free for improved plant availability
Future-proof solutions package - for the realisation of ultra-modern storage and retrieval systems.
Realise your next generation stacker crane with the best features:
- Simple engineering through central control architecture
- Reduction of engineering and commissioning times through pre-configured function modules.
- All function blocks and technology modules are prepared for SRU applications.
- Optimised plant performance
- Integrated safety technology protects people, material and stored goods
- Reduction of buffer length saves space
- Elimination of impact buffers reduces costs
- Increase in system availability
- Protection of the load, the stacker crane and racking
- Energy saving through intelligent regeneration of kinetic energy.
- Optimised plant performance through state-of-the-art control technology.
Digital Services – Digital transformation expertise
Lenze Digital combines expertise from three companies, Lenze, encoway and logicline, offering a broad portfolio of products and services that guide customers through a digital transformation.
Digitally manage devices and components - Safe operation of machines and plant
- Easy and fast access to service-relevant information
- Faster identification and resolution of errors
- Faster replacement of defective devices
- Secure backup of machine configuration and firmware
- Targeted spare parts stocking
- Increase of OEE and a reduction of service process costs
Digital Service Modules
The use of modern communication technologies for remote support enables quick fault analysis and corective action.
- Nameplate scanning via smartphone: enables direct access to product data and fast support
- Smart Devices and Lenze Service Apps: Create the opportunity to transmit and discuss problems or faults via a "live image", independent of location.
Remote Service in the Cloud made simple
The solution for remote access and condition monitoring
X4 Remote with x500 IoT gateway, an out-of-the-box solution for cloud-based remote services and condition monitoring.
The X4 platform integrates the x500 IoT gateways, so that customers can bring both machines and systems into the cloud without specific IoT knowledge.
- Provides access to performance data and condition monitoring of all internet-enabled devices.
- Provides remote maintenance functionality
- Monitors machines in real time
- Enables the creation and analysis of informative via data reports
- Reduces machine downtime and increases productivity
Lenze Whitepaper knowledge series
Our Whitepaper knowledge series gives an authoritative insight into complex industry hot topics, providing a reference point of information, guidance and tips which enables readers to understand an issue, solve a problem, or make an informed decision.
Networking goes blue
Partnering is the key
- Our automation solutions master the dynamic challenges of the intralogistics industry sector.
- Our aim is to make engineering as easy as possible
... our satisfied customers prove it's a reality.
We're at home throughout the world
- Local sales, customer service and engineering support in over 60 countries
- Application engineers with extensive industry expertise are at your disposal
- Global production and logistics center's support customers on an international scale
We look forward to your visit and the opportunity to talk with you.
The best coffee at IMHX!
Are you interested in finding the best automation solutions for your intralogistics needs? Come and grab a coffee and get an insight from the people who can make it happen.
Let's get together!
+44 1234 7532-00