Adding value through knowledge
Lenze has the know-how to make your machine better
In this time of rapidly changing drive and automation technology, here are 6 reasons why Lenze can make your machine better.
- Experienced - We have been in the UK for 50 years as Simplatroll Ltd and since 2000 as Lenze Ltd. Ten field based engineers average more than 14 years with the company.
- Qualified - 50% of our staff are qualified engineers
- Trained - Our staff training never stops with monthly updates and webinars on new products.
- Reliable - We are part of the Lenze Group with £669m turnover, 3700 employees and a presence in 60 countries
- Accessible - you need support where you are. Lenze has 10 field based Engineers in the UK. They are supported by Application Engineers and Product Managers who can add specialist expertise. Lenze service is available 24/7. If appropriate we can call in System Integrators and Distribution Partners.
- Knowledgeable - Based on real customer cases. Lenze in the UK has been involved in a wide range of design & development projects across many industries, here are some examples:
- Mechanical handling - cranes, hoists, conveyors, automatic warehouse
- Food & packaging - mixing, filling, extruding, wrapping
- Machine tools - milling, rolling, positioning, tool changing
- Printing - tensioning, collating, labelling, registration
- Converting - winding, coating, laminating, coiling
- Leisure - treadmills, theatres, rides, exercise machines
How do we add value?
Every customers' machine is different so our approach is flexible and we bring in people with the right expertise, from elsewhere in the Lenze Group if needed.
- Motion Centric Automation - for most industrial machinery the motors, drives and automation are the key to performance, efficiency and build costs. We offer a choice of controller-based and drive-based automation solutions that can provide the optimum for your needs.
- Easy Engineering - Lenze is your partner from the initial idea through to operation in the field, see the five phases in machine construction described under 'About Lenze'. At each stage we strive to make your task easier, saving time and costs. Product selection is 'Rightsized' based on the expertise of our Engineers and powerful selection software. This gives you reduced purchase cost, increased performance, faster installation, smaller sizes and lower energy consumption.
Advice to help you
As members of the GAMBICA trade organisation, we have contributed to a number of useful standard guides which can be found on their website at www.gambica.org.uk.