Speed and flexibility with high cost efficiency are the success factors in horizontal and vertical conveying technology. We work with you to develop intelligent intralogistics solutions for your systems – from small materials handling applications to complex logistics systems.
Visit us in hall 5, stand C36 - from May 31 to June 02.
Digital Engineering from Lenze speeds up your processes and makes them more efficient.
With an end-to-end tool chain for your entire engineering process - from the idea to commissioning and ongoing operation of your intralogistics system.
- Engineering tools, like the EASY Product Finder for the planning phase.
- Asset Performance through Asset Management for a reliable overview with fast and easy optimization of service processes
- Condition monitoring for real-time monitoring of systems and increasing plant availability
New impulses for drive technology .
The i550 motec decentralized frequency inverter.
For simple to complex systems, increased plant transparency and significantly reduced engineering effort:
- Power range 0.37 ... 5.5 kW – ideal for use in horizontal conveyor systems
- Integrated, active regenerative function
- Braking resistors are no longer required
- IO-Link master functionality - simply collect, process and pass on data from the connected sensors
- Motor or wall mounting and optional service/maintenance switch
Digitization for decision-makers
Win an individual workshop with our experts.
How do I increase the profitability of my business through digitization?
This is often where the challenges start, because the goal is not always clear and known. Sometimes not even the status quo. And hardly anyone can say what the path looks like.
In a one-day workshop, we address the following questions with you individually:
- What is actually the goal of my digital transformation?
- Where in my core business processes does the potential lie?
- What could this path look like?
Embark on a journey with us and experience an interesting workshop with our experts at the Lenze Group's Business Innovation Lab in Bremen.
To take part in the competition, visit us in hall 5 at stand C36.