20 to 26 June 2019
Visit Lenze at ITMA 2019 in Barcelona.
From 20 to 26 June in hall 8.1 at stand B210
Fira de Barcelona – Gran Via
Immerse yourself in the blue world of automation designed by Lenze.
The requirements imposed on modern textile machines by customers and external factors are becoming increasingly complex. This means that we have to master increasingly comprehensive tasks within increasingly short periods of time.
Our good news is "Automation goes blue" - and, of course, this also goes for the automation of textile machines. With our integrated automation platform that includes scalable hardware, modular software, and all kinds of brainware, we create various possible solutions for your machines – from spinning to finishing.
We would be happy to show you how we can support you in making your machine fit for the Smart Factory at ITMA in Barcelona.
Lenze Automation Platform
The right system solution for every machine
- Scalability supports modular machine concepts and ensures investment security
- Connectivity enables easy machine integration
- Reusable software modules reduce development expenditure
- Openness creates flexibility and room for decisions
- Integrated safety functions protect against accidents and production interruptions
Plug & Produce
Flexible machine concept
Modularisation and connectivity in software and hardware provide flexible solutions for the productions of tomorrow
- Based on OPC UA companion specification and skills
- Reduction of integration costs and expenditure
- Greater flexibility and versatility of production systems
- New approach for the modularisation of lines and systems
Efficient and integrated processes
From the idea through commissioning to ongoing operation – efficient and integrated processes
- Save time and costs with digital services and digital twins
- Efficient creation of an automation solution based on machine function modules
- Rapid cost transparency by transferring the selected products to the EASY Product Finder
- Faster creation of the PLC program through a PLC designer project prepared from the planning data
More answers about digital engineering
i950 servo inverter
The new i950 servo inverter – more than just a servo
The new i950 combines modern servo technology with the automation of the system.
In addition to outstanding servo properties, six technology applications (TA) are implemented in the i950:
- TA speed control
- TA synchronism with mark correction
- TA table positioning
- TA winder with dancer position control
- TA electronic gearbox
- TA winder with torque control
This not only saves time, but also expenditure and costs.
Continuously safe and reliable operation 24/7
High after-sales quality standards
- Service modules as the basis for permanently safe operation of machines and systems
- Use of modern communication technologies for predictive maintenance and remote support enables fast online error analysis and troubleshooting
Networking goes blue
References from cooperative partnerships
- Our automation range masters the dynamic challenges of the textile industry
- Our aim is to make engineering as simple as possible
...our satisfied customers prove that we can do it
We're at home throughout the world
- Local sales, engineering support and service in over 60 countries
- Application engineers with extensive textile expertise are at your disposal
- Global production and international logistics centres support textile production on an international scale
We are looking forward to your visit and the opportunity to talk with you.