The innovative power of the machine building industries is constantly placing new challenges on systems and machines for packaging material processing, handling, warehouse, logistics, robotics and many others. Current and future requirements go hand in hand with increasing digitalization.
As experts in automation and digitalization, we have the right solution for machine builders and plant operators in every phase of a machine's life cycle – from efficient design and safe operation to simple recycling.
With 75 years of experience in drive and automation technology, we know the digital trends and work with you to design state-of-the-art solutions for a sustainable future.
Use our products and tools in all phases of the machine life cycle and start the digital transformation together with us. From planning to implementation and operation we offer the right digital and sustainable products and systems.
Develop digital services
with the right data
Convert data intelligently into actionable information and make machine operation transparent and reliable. When paired with Lenze's Asset Management – on-site or remote – data can be read directly from the inverter and used for IIoT services such as predictive maintenance and condition monitoring.
NUPANO is Lenze's open automation platform that makes it easier for you to implement new business models. It creates new perspectives for modern software technology and digitalization.
Engineer with structure
through proven tools
In planning, the EASY System Designer (ESD) enables a fast and optimal drive design with the right dimensioning and lowest possible energy consumption. Alternatives can be easily compared and you choose the right machine solution for you.
Access the proven FAST software toolbox when implementing the machine. Select the appropriate preconfigured software modules from a wide range of applications, such as winder, cross cutting or tension control, and reduce the time and complexity of software engineering: 80% of software engineering in 20% of the time.
of the entire Lenze portfolio
Our portfolio of controllers, panels and inverters is increasingly scalable in terms of computing power and performance and solves high machine requirements in textile machines. Together with our software modules, this results in a comprehensive and flexible automation system with which you can design your individual machine concepts.
The intuitive operation of our portfolio of hardware and software is very important to us. The new additions controller c430, inverter i750 as well as the web panel v450 fit seamlessly into our portfolio – for powerful and flexible solutions, from the drive shaft to the cloud.
And if necessary, we are there for you 24/7 with our service.
Annekatrin Konermann, Product Manager NUPANO Open Automation Platform
The economic success of machine builders is increasingly determined by their ability to differentiate themselves through additional digital offerings and new business models. But how can SMEs in particular benefit from the digital transformation at machine and plant level despite high costs, pressure to innovate and three major 'construction sites' – demographics, digitalisation and decarbonisation?
The answer lies in sustainable connection of IT and OT as well as in tools that make IT easily manageable for the mechanical engineering industry.
Key elements that this session will cover include:
1. The cost and innovation pressure on machine builders is high. They need to create new revenue streams and offer digital services, become more efficient and sustainable.
2. Responding to increasing cost and innovation pressure with intelligent automation: with smart data, the digital twin and open automation is one key element.
3. Tools that make digitalisation controllable: with the open automation platform, machine builders can bring innovations to their machines even if they don't have in-house IT knowledge so that they can exploit the potential of digitalisation for themselves.
4. SMEs need more than a conventional App store. They need both public (commodity) apps and, more importantly, apps that are especially designed for machines and individual companies.
5. Open standards, simple handling of IT and maximum security to protect the machine builder's know-how are indispensable.