Systems Test Engineer
Qualifications: B.E Electrical / Instrumentation / Electronics / Mechatronics / MSc Electronics
Experience: 4-7 years. At lower end of experience, a person may not have all the skills whereas at the higher end of experience, person need to have most of the mandatory skills.
Mandatory technical skills:
- Hands On with Servo Drives.
- Motion Control Programming.
- PLC Programming in Ladder/Structured Text/Function blocks.
- Configuring of PLC Backplane IOs and Remote IOs on Fieldbus.
- Hands On with one or more Fieldbus technologies (like Ethernet/IP, PROFINET, EtherCAT, Ethernet PowerLINK, CAN, PROFIBUS, ControlNET, DeviceNET).
- Commissioning / Factory Acceptance Test / Site Acceptance Test experience on Servo Drives/ VFDs and Motors.
- Electrical Wiring Design for Control panels.
- Participate in system test requirement analysis and understanding.
- Design system test cases, PLC ladder/Structure Text/Functional block based logic, test and debug System topologies.
- Ownership of work assigned.
- Meet the technical and competency yearly goals.
- Follow processes & align with optimization activities.
- Contribute to organization growth by getting involved in various organization related activities.
- Competitive renumeration.
- Opportunity to work closely with senior architects and leads in a challenging environment.
- Be part of our diverse team comprising of people from all cultures and backgrounds.
- An environment of continuous learning & development.
- Experience work life balance not just in words but in realization.
- Avail the differentiating banquet of benefits.
- Work in a culture that cares for people!
Interested? Email your resume to human-resources.in(at)lenze.com