Firmware Test Engineer
Qualifications: B.E. IT/ Comp Sc. / ECE / Electronics/MCA/MCS/ MSc Electronics
Experience: 3-6 years. At lower end of experience, a person may not have all the skills whereas at the higher end of experience, person need to have most of the mandatory skills.
Mandatory technical skills:
- Experience of identifying test scenarios for a given requirement.
- Experience in C, C++ programming.
- Experience on any of the unit test tool like:
- Tessy (Preferred)
- Parasoft C/C++ test
- Good troubleshooting and debugging skills.
- Ability to create high level design for an automated test framework.
- English communication skills (Written and verbal)
- Participate in test requirement analysis and understanding.
- Design test cases, test scripts, implement, test and debug.
- Ownership of work assigned.
- Contribute to new product initiatives, research, and development activities.
- Meet the technical and competency yearly goals.
- Follow processes & align with optimization activities.
- Contribute to organization growth by getting involved in various organization related activities.
- Competitive renumeration.
- Opportunity to work closely with senior architects and leads in a challenging environment.
- Be part of our diverse team comprising of people from all cultures and backgrounds.
- An environment of continuous learning & development.
- Experience work life balance not just in words but in realization.
- Avail the differentiating banquet of benefits.
- Work in a culture that cares for people!
Interested? Email your resume to human-resources.in(at)lenze.com