Time to do it!
We accompany you on the way to the Smart Factory.
From idea to production
We accompany you as a provider of ideas and partner on the way to the Smart Factory.
Discover digital engineering by Lenze
Take the digital transformation route in your development and construction of machines. We make automation as easy and efficient as possible and can offer you a continuous tool chain for your entire engineering process. With end-to-end solutions, clear interfaces, and open standards.
Our industry experts and specialists are on hand to help you individually.
Take the opportunity to have individual consulting discussions with our experts. Make an appointment now – at your location or, if you wish, by telephone or Skype. Let's take the chance to concentrate fully on your tasks and challenges.
Or join our experts in the Lenze Live Webcast.
Be swept away by the latest developments and meet the smartest minds in the industry in our free Lenze live webcast “From Trend to Reality”! We invite you to join us! Take the opportunity for concrete questions and discussions on the exciting topics in mechanical engineering.
Accelerating your process – further detailed information.
Our Application Software Toolbox Lenze FAST makes it easy for you to increase the efficiency of your software engineering. In this way, you meet the requirements in mechanical engineering for greater flexibility, increased customisation and more productivity and save your valuable development resources.
- Ready-made and tested technology modules make it easier to implement machine functionalities and help you with software modularization and standardization
- The FAST technology contains our knowledge from the implementation of thousands of applications, from which you can easily benefit
- Technology modules can easily be reused and implemented directly or form the basis for the development of custom modules, thus allowing a machine to be programmed efficiently
Individualization, digitalization and resource gaps characterize the market environment in the mechanical engineering sector. Future-proof system solutions for your machine or plant can assist you to master these challenges and secure your competitive advantages in the long term.
- Scalability supports modular machine concepts and represents a sound investment.
- Connectivity makes machine integration easy
- Reusable software modules reduce the time and effort spent on development
- Openness creates flexibility and greater leeway for decision-making
- Integrated safety functions provide protection from accidents and interrupted production
- IT meets OT: the new generation of controllers meets the increasing requirements of Industry 4.0
Collecting and interpreting the available data is already a sound way of monitoring the condition of machines. This requires a deeper understanding of the machines and processes so as to generate meaningful information from the "bare" data. Analyses based on Machine Learning (ML) and AI can help identify anomalies faster.
- Model-based or data-based? There are two options for optimal results
- Here the data is evaluated
- Without additional sensor technology! When the drive becomes a sensor, you can obtain extensive information about the "state of health" of machines and plants without the need for any additional, costly sensor technology
The Asset Administration Shell (AAS) is not just a theoretical concept, but a genuine support in industrial automation.
- The AAS collects the relevant data for each asset, e.g. descriptions of the mechanical-electrical properties, documentation and certificates, software, behavioral description
- This information pool serves as a basis for applications within the framework of Industry 4.0 and must follow standards
- There is no Industry 4.0 without AAS! The consistent use of data is made possible by using Lenze EASY System Designer
The Smart Factory is getting closer. Industry 4.0, digitalization, IIoT have been on everyone's lips for years – the only thing missing so far is the implementation of concrete and integrated solutions that really enable more flexible and productive manufacturing. But the pressure is increasing: More individualization, smaller batch sizes, more frequent configuration changes, the production line should be as cost efficient as possible. Plug & Produce from Lenze provides concrete solutions
- Reduction in costs and time spent on integration
- Greater flexibility and versatility in the production systems
- New approach for the modularisation of lines and systems
The avoidance of unplanned machine downtimes and production losses is a critical point in order to counteract ever increasing cost pressure. Data on the installed equipment base can contribute to overall cost reduction.
- Fast and easy access to information relevant for service
- Fewer processing errors thanks to a standardised database
- Faster identification and elimination of faults
- Faster replacement of defective devices
- Secure backup of the machine configuration and firmware
- Stocking of spare parts according to specific needs
- Increased OEE and reduced process costs in service
In the age of Industry 4.0, machine builders and producers are facing great challenges. Digital transformation depends on the closer linkage of available data – not only during ongoing production, but already during the development of machines and systems. Digital Engineering von Lenze provides options and tools available for this that can be advantageously integrated into existing processes.
- Save time and money with digital services and digital twins
- Efficient creation of an automation solution based on the machine function modules
- Fast cost transparency by transferring the selected products to the EASY Product Finder
- Faster creation of the PLC program through a PLC designer project prepared from the planning data
A first overview of our highlights in a virtual flight around the fair booth.
We would like to present these solutions to you at this year's Hannover Messe and other events. Now we are looking forward to an intensive exchange with you away from the hustle and bustle of the trade fair, but perhaps no less valuable for that very reason.
We are looking forward to you