The future belongs to automation. And to you!
As one of the world's leading specialists in automation technology, we break new ground and spearhead Industry 4.0. We are looking for trainees to join our System Application Engineering department and line up our international team for the future.
- ... interested in machine automation, robotics and the industrial Internet of Things. They don't sound to you like the latest science fiction adventure, but part of the future of mechanical engineering.
- ... just finishing your studies in Automation, Electronics, Mechatronics, Computer Science with process automation background, Mechanical Engineering with process automation background, or you are already gathering your first work experience.
- ... starting out in your career, and looking for a fascinating job with good prospects.
Your future career
Being a System Engineer at Lenze means:
- You will be joining a global company with an informal corporate culture, lots of interesting international contacts and advanced technologies.
- As a highly qualified expert you have the possibility to take responsibility for international customer projects in a wide range of industries.
- You can look forward to varied professional and personal career development opportunities.
- Our one-year trainee programme starts on 1st September, 2018. The programme is divided into two training phases and two project phases. The training phases are held in Hamelin/Germany (each about three months) in English language. The project phases are planned in one of our regional Lenze facilities worldwide.
- During the training phases you live together with your fellow trainees at our "Automation Camp Villa" in your own apartment in Hamelin.
- Besides learning and gaining work experience, you enjoy group leisure activities (e. g. language courses, attend a premier league football game, visit Wolfsburg motor city, a local brewery ...).
- Following the trainee programme you will work in the Lenze headquarter or one of the regional Lenze companies.
- You will not just learn the theory, but also gain a lot of hands-on experience in machine automation, software engineering, robotics and motion control.
- The Introduction to the IIoT (industrial Internet of Things) and digital services, from machine installation to the cloud and mobile apps are among the key aspects.
- Topics like new learning methods from online training to training in virtual reality, international networking and joint learning with international colleagues also come high on the agenda.
- The programme is complemented by personal coaching, training and mentoring to equip you for taking on project responsibility as soon as possible.
Interested? If so, join us for an interview!
- Please write an email to Martin Harms and attach your CV or LinkedIn/ XING profile.
- We will contact you within 1 week.
- The first interview will take place per skype or face-to-face so we can get to know each other.